Warrior Hall of Fame
To honor the outstanding accomplishments of individuals who have contributed to the School District 197 community.
The following criteria will be used to evaluate nominees to the Warrior Hall of Fame:
- The nominee must have a direct connection to School District 197
- Alumni: Nominee must be a Henry Sibley/Two Rivers High School graduate who graduated at least 5 years prior to nomination.
- Staff Member: Staff nominees can be present of former staff members.
- Community Contributor: Community member nominees must have been a loyal and devoted supporter of Henry Sibley/Two Rivers athletics, arts, academics or activities.
- Nominees must have distinguished themselves in outstanding achievement, leadership, and/or humanitarian efforts. All candidates will be evaluated on their significant and/or long-term contributions to our school community.
- Nominees must be, or have been, a person of good character, a good citizen, and a credit to the community. Please note: The Hall of Fame is not limited to athletes. It is open to anyone who has become a person of distinction from service to country, state, community or school and meets the criteria listed above.
Inductees are selected through a nomination process. Anyone is welcome to fill out a nomination form for who they feel is a deserving former Henry Sibley/Two Rivers High School student, coach/advisor/teacher or community supporter. Nominations are now being accepted. Fill out the nomination form here, or use the electronic form below by May 1, 2024.