Class of 2023
The Two Rivers Class of 2023 High School Graduation Commencement Ceremony is June 4, 2023
Senior End of Year Device Return
Click here for important device return information.
Let's celebrate our future leaders!
Two Rivers Class of 2023 Commencement Ceremony will be held on Sunday, June 4, at 1:30 p.m. at the Roy Wilkins Auditorium, RiverCentre (part of the Xcel Energy Center) located at 175 W. Kellogg Blvd. in St. Paul.
- Students must report to Roy Wilkins Auditorium at 12:45 p.m.
- Tickets are not required to attend the commencement ceremony.
- Cap and Gown Distribution: Friday, May 26 during school.
- Mandatory Graduation Rehearsal: Friday, June 2 at 9:00-11:00 a.m. at Two Rivers.
- CLICK HERE FOR A COPY OF THE DETAILS EMAILED TO PARENTS MAY 2, 2023.
- See below for Senior Class Party Details and important dates.
Video and Photograph Details
COMPLIMENTARY GRADUATION FLASH DRIVE
We are grateful that Town Square Television and Volkswagen of Inver Grove have teamed up again this year to provide every Two Rivers' graduate family with a digital copy of our 2023 Commencement Program. Attached is your certificate (English) (Spanish) to exchange for a complimentary HD video and flash drive of your graduation ceremony at: Volkswagen of Inver Grove, 1325 - 50th Street East, Inver Grove Heights, MN 55077.
PRE-ORDER LIFETOUCH GRADUATION PHOTOS
To pre-order your photos, buy an AdvancePay credit online. You'll receive a text message when the gallery is published, and the credit will be automatically applied online—just sign in with your phone number at checkout.
Text 34872GY23 to 90738* or visit https://galleries.
Don't Miss Out!
February 8 -2023 Dollars for Scholars Student Meeting and Application Period + Cap and Gown Information: Scholarships Applications open here, February 8-26. Scholarships range from $750-$10,000. Students will meet during third hour on Wednesday, February 8, 2023 to learn more about Dollars for Scholars as well as cap and gown information. Students were emailed an online form to order their cap and gown.
- May 1 - Senior Decision Day: Monday May 1, in the cafeteria during the lunch hour. A new Two Rivers tradition! Seniors, declare your next steps and let us celebrate your accomplishments.
- May 2 - Detailed email sent to families about graduation and end-of-year details. Click here to view the email.
May 10 - Class of 2023 yard sign orders due - see below.
- May 17 - AVID Senior Recognition Night: May 17 from 6:30-8:00 p.m. in the Two Rivers Auditorium, with refreshments following in the cafeteria.
- May 23 - Class of 2023 Competing in College Athletics Recognition Ceremony: Tuesday May 23 at 7:30 a.m. in the Auditorium. Join us in recognizing our Two Rivers' student athletes that will be competing at the college level next year. The ceremony will include recognition from coaches. All are welcome to join this ceremony including parents, students and teachers.
May 24 - 2023 Senior Awards Night: Wednesday, May 24 at 7:00 p.m. at the Two Rivers Auditorium. Dollars for Scholars Scholarships will be awarded!
May 31 and June 1 -Senior Final Exams: Wednesday, May 31 and Thursday, June 1.
- June 2 - Mandatory Graduation Rehearsal: Friday, June 2 at 9:00-11:00 a.m. at Two Rivers.
- June 4 - Graduation: Sunday, June 4, at 1:30 p.m. at the Roy Wilkins Auditorium.
- June 4 - Senior Lock-in: Volunteers are still needed - signup and event details below.
Class of 2023 Yard Signs!
May 10 - Senior yard sign orders due.
Order here by May 10. Signs will be available for pickup Thursday, May 25 from 3-5:30 p.m. in the atrium area through the front doors of the high school. This is a fundraiser sponsored by the Two Rivers Dance Team. Direct any questions to the Dance Team Board
Sunday, June 4 at Two Rivers High School
Check In Starts: 6:45 p.m.
Doors Locked: 7:30 p.m.
Party Ends: 12:00 Midnight
GREAT FOOD, FUN GAMES AND PRIZES! THIS IS A LOCK-IN EVENT!
- Casual attire, no outside food or drink. All purses/bags must be checked in at registration.
- Parents/Guardians will be notified by 8:00 p.m. if their student has not arrived.
- CLICK HERE to RSVP with a credit card; CLICK HERE to RSVP using Venmo.
- Save when you register by May 12th! Only $25. After May 12, the cost goes up to $35.
Donations to support scholarships are encouraged and greatly appreciated. Please include with RSVP.
Volunteers are still needed to make this event special for our seniors --sign up here.
This is event is planned and supervised by parent/guardian volunteers.